Honestly Lay Bare

Don’t Walk

The very essence of what makes well functioning organisations.[Read more]

20% Death v 80% Survival

What is better? A 20% chance of death or a 80% chance of survival?[Read more]

Audit’s Hadron Collider

Is an audit equivalent of the Hadron Collider really that far fetched?[Read more]

The Banished Peacock – Lessons from Brian Williams Slide

Lessons learnt from a contaminated product story[Read more]

To Honestly Lay Bare

To honestly lay bare to the proprietors the true condition of the undertaking.[Read more]

New York’s Sewer Mapping System

What New York’s sewer system can teach organisations about data management.[Read more]

The Biggest Year in Big Data

The year big data went mainstream.[Read more]

The Santa Claus Controversy

Does Santa have an adequate compliance programme in place?[Read more]

What is the Internal Audit Brand?

What is it that is on the second half of the chess board?[Read more]

Auditing’s Stockholm Syndrome

Is there an auditing equivalent of the Stockholm Syndrome?[Read more]